Calcium Chloride Dihydrate
Avail from us an array of Calcium Chloride Dihydrate. The offered chemical is formulated as per the specified quality norms, so that we can meet the demands and requirements of the clients. Apart from this, the entire product-line is tested at variegate levels before it is finally dispatched to the clients. Our offered product range comprises Calcium Chloride Dehydrate A.R., Calcium Chloride Dehydrate ASC Grade, Pure Calcium Chloride Dehydrate, Calcium Chloride Dehydrate Food Grade, Calcium Chloride Dehydrate Pharmaceutical Grade, Calcium Chloride Dehydrate L.R. and many more items.
- Calcium chloride is used to increase the hardness in swimming pools. This reduces the erosion of the concrete in the pool
- As an ingredient, it is listed as a permitted food additive in the European Union for use as a sequestrant and firming agent
- As a firming agent calcium chloride is used in canned vegetables, in firming soy bean curds into tofu and in producing a caviar substitute from vegetable or fruit juices. It is commonly used as an electrolyte in sports drinks and other beverages.
- Calcium chloride is used in concrete mixes to help speed up the initial setting, but chloride ion leads to corrosion of steel rebar, so it should not be used in reinforced concrete. The anhydrous form of calcium chloride may also be used for this purpose and can provide a measure of the moisture in concrete.
- Calcium chloride can be injected as intravenous therapy for the treatment of hypocalcaemia. It can be used for magnesium intoxication. Calcium chloride injection may antagonize cardiac toxicity as measured by electrocardiogram.
Calcium Chloride Dihydrate A.R.
Backed by the years of experience of the market, we have been able to offer Calcium Chloride Dihydrate A.R. The product we offer is a is a salt of calcium and chloride. These citric acid are extensively used as brine for refrigeration plants, ice and dust control on roads, and desiccation. Moreover the product is formulated by experts who use their background of research in the composition process of the product.
- Accurate composition
- It is hygroscopic nature so anhydrous calcium chloride must be kept in tightly sealed, air-tight containers
- As a firming agent, it is used in canned vegetables, in firming soybean curds into tofu and in producing a caviar substitute from vegetable or fruit juices
|Calcium Chloride Di-Hydrate Extra Pure:|
|Assay||97%-103%. as CaCl2.2H2O|
|Free Acid or Alkali||0.005% Max. as HCl OR Ca(OH)2.|
|Sulphate (SO4)||0.01% Max.|